I'm writing this at 2 am, not because I can't sleep but because I am up early in
order to travel to the airport, in order to fly to Greece. We're going on a
short holiday to the Greek island of
Poros that I
imagine that few non-Greeks have heard of. This was all booked at short
notice due to various reasons that I won't go into.
More later.
This day in blog history:
| Title | Tags | ||
|---|---|---|---|
| 281 | A twilight health stage | Health | |
| 405 | Firebird DB management | Programming, Delphi, Firebird | |
| 510 | Happy New Year! | Jewish holidays | |
| 974 | Intermediate submission accepted! | DBA | |
| 1662 | A long, long day | Jewish holidays, Health, Guitars, Musical group | |
| 1820 | Remixing 'Tribe' | Home recording | |
| 2000 | 2,000 blogs | Meta-blogging |

No comments:
Post a Comment