Wednesday, July 24, 2024

The best chocolate in the world / 2

Six years ago, I wrote about finding some bars of what to me is the best chocolate in the world. Since Torino, I've never managed to find any again, despite my attempts. Today for some reason, I decided to search once again for this chocolate. I couldn't find it on the manufacturer's web site, but there was an option to contact them.

I wrote: Several years ago, I bought some of your chocolate, Cioccolato Extra Fondente con Cristalli alla Menta. I think that it's the best chocolate in the world! I have visited Italy many times, but in the past few years I have not been able to find this chocolate. Do you still make it?

And I received a reply: Dear No'am, Thanks a lot for your mail which is really appreciated. Yes, we still make that product.

So I shall look out for it the next time that I am in Italy. Maybe I'll be sent a list of shops where I can purchase the chocolate.



This day in history:

Blog #Date TitleTags
74324/07/2014Improving the In-basketProgramming, In-basket
105524/07/2017Sleeping in the groundDCI Banks, Peter Robinson
164624/07/2023Israeli Democracy, 1948-2023Israel

No comments: