Following is the text that I sent this morning to all the employees. Yesterday I attended my 'farewell party' in Karmiel, after which several people came up to me for chats.
Dear friends,
After 37 years at Tzora Furniture and then in the Global family, it is time for me to end a significant chapter in my professional life and retire. I arrived at Kibbutz Tzora in 1989 and was immediately assigned to work at the factory. Since then, I have gone on a long and fascinating journey — from accounting, through the implementation of ERP systems, to the development and implementation of computer solutions that have become an integral part of the company's daily operations.
Over the years, I have had the privilege of working alongside dedicated, professional, and above all, good people. I have learned from each and every one of you, and our collaborations have always been a source of pride and satisfaction. Most of the time, I have enjoyed serving you, introducing new processes, and solving challenges together that came up almost every week.
I apologize if I have offended anyone along the way. Any disagreement or unpleasantness has always stemmed from our shared desire to do the job better — never from a personal standpoint.
The late CEO, Eli, used to say that there are no problems, only challenges. I must say that at times you have challenged me greatly, but I am happy to say that the challenges created synergy, and in the end both sides benefited. I believe that these challenges have made me feel much younger than my biological age.
I am finishing work a few days before my 70th birthday with a great sense of satisfaction. Two goals have accompanied me throughout the years: to improve the flow of information between the company's departments, and to empower the employees. I believe that we have succeeded in both goals, and I am leaving behind a good infrastructure and legacy for the future. Many times I have been happy that the work fits me like a glove, but in reality that is because I designed the role quite a bit myself and could not have done it without your support, so thank you.
Thank you for years of trust, cooperation, professionalism and friendship. I wish you all great success in the future.
Best regards
Noam
| Title | Tags | ||
|---|---|---|---|
| 186 | Speed, speed, speed | Programming, Office automation | |
| 270 | The in-basket 5 | In-basket | |
| 613 | A neat hack: right clicking a grid's title bar | Programming, Delphi, ClientDataSet | |
| 1158 | 100 years | Personal | |
| 1973 | Adding comments to the blog manager program | Blog manager program |
No comments:
Post a Comment