Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Nutrition exams score

The University gradebook page has been updated with results from the two class tests that together give one's final mark. As I related a week ago,I was told that I had received a B for the [first] exam, but no numerical number. That situation has now changed: I received a B3 mark, whatever that is, and now know that my score was 73%. I've even seen my answers along with where I was correct and where I was wrong.

The second exam also has the mark B3, but no percentage yet. If B3 is approximately 70-75% according to the first exam, then the second exam has the same approximate mark, and as each of the two exams both contribute 50% of the final mark, my final mark must be 70-75%. 

I have discovered the conversion table from percentages to 'mark': B3 is grade point 15 and is 70-73%. As the two exams had the same grade, it follows that my final grade must be the same, B3. I haven't managed to discover what a failing grade is, but it appears that I passed comfortably.



This day in history:

Blog #Year TitleTags
2212009Neat tricks in the 'management' programDelphi, Firebird, Non-modal
6622013A long story with a low payoffPersonal, Motorbikes

No comments: