Thursday, February 16, 2023

Transferring another interview

Two weeks ago I wrote about the problems that I had in transferring an interview recorded on my mobile phone to my computer. There I wrote that I used the 'My files' app in order to find the file.  I conducted another interview today, but I couldn't find the file via 'My files'.

After a moment's panic, I accessed the 'Voice recorder' app and 'pressed' on the 'List' button. The interview appeared at the top of the list. Pressing on the three dots option on the top right of the screen allowed me to share the file - again, I sent it to myself via gmail. This would seem to be an easier way of transferring the files; a bit late now, as I only want to conduct one more interview.



This day in history:

Blog #DateTitleTags
6416/02/2007Working hard (but seeing the light at the end of the tunnel)Programming, ERP, Cooking, Soundclick
45416/02/2012Solving the unflushed inventory problemERP
100816/02/2017Reviewing someone else's academic workERP
120116/02/2019I can't sleep without CPAPCPAP

No comments: