Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Still positive

The rules say that one does an antigen test four days after the initial test: if it is positive, then one stays in isolation for a week (in total), whereas if it is negative, then one does another antigen test on the day following; isolation depends on the result of this second test. As can be seen, our antigen tests were positive this morning (i.e. we're still infected), so we have to stay isolated until Saturday night.

On Sunday and Monday I felt very unwell, with symptoms similar to those of pneumonia. There were a few hours on Monday afternoon when I felt a bit better, but then my temperature went up and I began to feel unwell again. Tuesday was better: no elevated temperature and no headaches, but still weakness. Today I feel as if I have returned to normality: the weakness has gone and the coughing much reduced. 

I might even do some work tomorrow....


No comments: