Thursday, April 14, 2011

Marketing exam results

The results finally arrived today for the Marketing exam, which was held in the first week of March. Five weeks is actually quite quick - normally we are told that we will have results after eight weeks. This time, it didn't take so long  because there are fewer people worldwide who sit the exams in March. Similarly, there are very few people who take two courses in the December semester, so there are fewer exam papers to be marked. Thus we get the marks earlier.

I am disappointed to write that I only achieved a mark of 70 - I had thought that I would have done better. Of course, this is a fine mark and I'm pleased, etc, but my mark in project management had 'spoiled' me and I'm no longer content with a 'mere' 70.

On the other hand, I'll be very pleased if I can get the same mark in Human Resource Management, my current course. It's not a subject which interests me very much, although the material isn't particularly difficult. I suppose this is the ultimate mark of quality - doing well in an exam held in a subject which doesn't interest me.

No comments: