Thursday, November 29, 2012

Uncle once more!


The last few weeks haven't been too good on a personal level; I seem to develop a dull headache on a daily basis, and the hour that the headache starts seems to be earlier every day. Coincidentally, I was asked to monitor my blood pressure a few days before the headaches started, and the high levels that I am seeing may have something to do with the headaches. Acupuncture helps relieve the ache but only for a few hours at most. My family doctor can be very elusive: I was supposed to see him today but now will only see him on Tuesday.

But there is good news - my sister in law gave birth to twins (a boy and a girl) two days ago! Here is a picture of the girl who weighed about 2.8 kg at birth. So far she hasn't shown much

enthusiasm for eating but hopefully that will change shortly. Her brother weighed only 1.9kg at birth and is currently with the premature/under-weight babies, although he's not in an incubator.

This is the sister-in-law which I wrote about five years ago when she gave birth for the first time to a premature baby who died after a week. The odds seem much better this time around! In the mean time, she has also married my brother in law (my wife's brother).

No comments: