Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Crocs

As I have written before, I have various problems with my feet. The copper socks help to an extent, but when the weather gets warmer, my feet feel enclosed and pressured by shoes and socks, and so I normally wear sandals. Unfortunately, the open sandals exacerbate my cracked heel condition so after a couple of days wearing sandals, I have to revert to socks. This year I decided to break the loop.

Ideally, what I need is a pair of shoes which are very light, have a closed heel and an open toe. Whilst I doubt that there is such a mythical beast, shoes produced by Crocs might hold the answer. A quick look through their catalogue led me to the 'Crocs tideline leather shoe' and another look showed me where the nearest Crocs store is. I purchased one pair with light coloured leather and one pair in black; at the moment I am wearing the light coloured shoes and I am enjoying every moment. They are very comfortable, prevent the heels from cracking and of course let my feet sweat without causing problems.

The shoes are also very stylish and go well with all my long trousers - and shorts as well. This is definitely a good buy, as opposed to the clogs which I bought from Teva Naot a month ago.

No comments: