Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Locarno log (0)

It's 3:30 in the morning and I'm sitting in the VIP lounge of Ben Gurion Airport (one of the benefits of my credit card is free entry to the lounge), waiting for the flight that will take my wife and me to Zurich. From there, we travel by train to Locarno, where we will be staying for six days. From Locarno we will be travelling to Lucerne, where we will stay another five days. We have plenty of activities planned, most of them involving travel by train, so if everything works out (and the weather stays fair), then we should have a good holiday.

It's not clear at the moment what Internet access is going to be like - whether there will be in our hotel or whether I will have to take a chance with public access (and knowing the Swiss, this is likely not to be free). So I don't know at the moment how frequent the blogs are going to be.

Time for a cup of tea and a biscuit before boarding....

No comments: