Monday, December 06, 2010

Rain

It is finally raining here. It is a great shame that this rain - for which we have waited for, longed for, prayed for - could not have fallen a week ago. Had it done so, then the forest on the Carmel mountain would have been wet, or at least hydrated, and so would not have gone up in flames the way that it did. The entire country mourns the trees.

My mind is trying to concentrate on the Project Management exam which will be held in another two days, but it's very difficult, for 
  • My wife told me that there will be two funerals held on the kibbutz today  
  • I have just discovered that the annual license for my motorbike expired two days ago
  • I have been trying to install the Firebird server on a new computer running Windows 7 and am not succeeding
  • I have just received the telephone bill for my trip abroad at the end of September and I have exceeded (by far) the amount that my company allows me each month
The icing on the cake is that I have an appointment for the dental hygienist in three hours time. At least the state of my teeth and gums is much improved from what it was a year or two ago.

When things are down, then everything is down. At least there will be an improvement by Thursday.

No comments: