Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Introduction

I've been reading blogs for several years (at a later stage I'll list or refer to those online diaries which I browse daily) but until now have never considered having my own blog. Finally the day has come.

So if you're here - welcome!

A few words about myself: I'm male, I was born in 1956, I'm married with two children, and I live in Israel, although I spent the first 22 years of my life in Britain. The only thing which is important to this blog is that I was born in 1956; the other facts are just to give a bit of substance behind the mask.

What is this blog going to be about? Mainly music (that's why my year of birth is important as it colours my attitudes to music), but also computer programming, books and films. Certainly no politics.

Is it going to be interesting? I certainly hope so - as long as you're interested in the same things as I am.

I can't imagine that this diary is going to be updated daily, but certainly it will be updated every week. If there are going to be interruptions, I will try and say so in advance (there's nothing like the sinking feeling of going to a favourite diary which once was updated daily and then suddenly there are no updates whatsoever).

Until the next time ....

No comments: